Arrow Points Quilt Block
Cutting Requirements for 12″ finished block (precise 1/4″ seam allowance):
- Light Blue: Cut THREE (3) 2 1/4″ squares. Then cut the squares diagonally, corner-to-corner, ONE (1) time. You will end up with TWO (2) triangles per square.
- Light Blue: Cut FOUR (4) 3 1/2″ squares.
- Blue: Cut TWENTY (20) 2″ squares.
- Blue: Cut ONE (1) 3 1/2″ square.
- White: Cut SIXTEEN (16) 2″ squares.
- White: Cut EIGHT (8) 2″ squares. On the back side of each square draw a diagonal line, corner-to-corner, ONE (1) time. (These squares are to be used with the Light Blue 3 1/2″ squares to make the Snowball Corners.)
- White: Cut ONE (1) 4 1/4″ square. Then cut the square diagonally, corner-to-corner, TWO (2) times. You will end up with FOUR (4) triangles.
Arrow Points Quilt Block Diagram