I’m not into those bucket lists much, as I’m pretty darned happy with where I’ve been and what I’ve done in my life. Not just happy – tickled pink that I’ve lived as long as I have (compared to my immediate family’s young demise) and to have a husband and children to love and be loved by. Why make plans for 20 years down the road when TODAY is what’s important?! I’ve seen almost all of the western part of the US, except Alaska, and I’ve been to DC, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina & Maryland. Still would like to take in a few more of the eastern states, but I’m not in a hurry.
That said, I do have some Quilt Therapy goals that need to be tended to….and I feel that perhaps if I focus on a list for my quilting, I’ll have YOU to keep me on track! I’m going to add this list to the sidebar of this blog, and cross off items as I’ve achieved them. That way, it’s staring me (and YOU) in the face – and I urge you to send me a little nudge if you see that I haven’t been keeping up with my goals.
Here’s the Quilt Therapy that I’d like to accomplish for 2010:
- Finish piecing the 2010 www.BOMquilts.com Block of the Month Quilt.
- Send 2010 BOM quilt to quilter.
- Write 2010 quilt pattern, with first installment delivered on January 10.
- Design 1 quilt per week.
- Write 1 quilt pattern per week.
- Add quilt pattern links to www.BOMquilts.com every other week.
- Add Quilt Fabric Sales to www.QuiltFabricSales.com every Monday.
- Add a new profile to www.QuiltDesignerNews.com every Monday.
- Add a new profile to www.QuiltShopNews.com every Monday.
- Develop 4 new quilt-related websites in 2010 Q1.
- Bring in more blogs/websites to www.QuiltBlogAds.com
- Attract more advertisers to www.QuiltBlogAds.com
I’m sure there’s more – but, those are my immediate Quilt Therapy goals. Hope you have some, too! And be sure to bug me if it doesn’t look like I’m working through my list!!!