It’s that time of year again – time to start thinking about Christmas! This year, we’re doing something just a little different – we’re going to make a Countdown to Christmas fauz flower arrangement! Essentially, it’ll be Christmas shapes (stocking, Christmas trees, angels, etc.) that will be attached to “stems” and “planted” in a flower pot. We’ll make one per day, with the pattern provided each day. By the time Christmas comes around, you should have 25 different “flowers”!
So, get ready for some sewing & crafting fun with me – starting tomorrow, December 1, 2009!
Here are the supplies you will need:
- Flower pot
- 25 round craft sticks, cut to various lengths (longest is 6″)
- Floral tape
- Fusible Peltex or Temtex
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
- Fabirc – we are using an assortment of Wintergraphix II from AbbiMays.com to decorate the outside of the pot and to make the “flowers”
- Floral foam for inside the pot
- A touch of garland to decorate the inside of the pot
- Embellishments for your “flowers” such as beads, buttons, ric-rak, etc.