Over the past few months I have had the distinct pleasure to virtually get to know Nancy, the owner of the online quilt fabric shop, LoveQuilting.com. She is an amazing woman, both in her day job and in her relentless quest to grow her fabric shop. She has carved out a wonderful niche, specializing in beach and nautical themed quilt fabrics. She has other fabrics, too, but her beach and nautical fabrics makes me want to toss out my slippers and sink my bare feet into a warm sandy beach with the sun in my face and the water so blue it’s almost iridescent. It’s warmth on a dreary winter day. It’s beach combing. It’s the essence of my love for quilting – from LoveQuilting.com!
LoveQuilting.com is sponsoring the February giveaway here at Quilt Therapy and we couldn’t be more excited about it! Here’s what the winner will receive:
Here are the rules for this amazing giveaway:
- Comment on this blog post with just ONE WORD of how the fabric image makes you feel,
- Sign up for BOMquilts.com’s eNewsletter (if you’ve already subscribed, no need to do it again!) and confirm your subscription,
- The giveaway starts immediately and ends on March 6, 2015 at 12 0’clock midnight,
- Only US mailing addresses accepted for entries,
- Anyone who comments more than once will be disqualified.
Ready, set, GO!!!