Have you ever noticed that if you have one thing on your schedule, dozens of other things crop up for the same day, sometimes even the same times? Makes for some crazy days. Just as an example, let me point out how crazy our days are and what our kids are involved in:
- DD#1 volunteers at school Tuesdays & Thursdays to help a teacher grade papers and watch her kids
- DD#1 is on the Homecoming committee, so she meets with the homecoming chair Thursday evenings to help scrapbook the alumni information
- DD#2 in JV Volleyball – practice every other week and games every week.
- DD#2 in band, has to attend every football game to play, home or away
- DD#2 in confirmation class on Wednesday afternoons in a town 45 miles away
- DS in Scouts on Tuesday evenings
- DS & DD#3 in Sacred Arts church class Wednesday afternoons in a town 45 miles away
- DD#3 in Girl Scouts Thursday evenings
- DD#3 in cheerleading, has to be at all home games, plus practice on Tuesday afternoons
- Sundays is church and Sunday school for the whole family, in a town 45 miles away
Somewhere in there, we try to at least have the kids together for dinner each night and say bedtime prayers together regardless of how many are in the house at bedtime.
Whew, I’m tired just thinking about all we do, but we somehow get it all done!