Quilt Therapy’s March giveaway comes to us from one of my most favorite online quilt shops ever – AbbiMays.com! Here’s what Linda is giving away to one lucky Quilt Therapy winner this month:
Finally, a tool and technique that will give you high success adding fabric corners to basic shapes. For years we’ve been layering small squares on big squares, marking & stitching on a diagonal line, then hoping everything lines up when we fold the small corner section back into place. If you’ve tried it, you know the pitfalls: too big, too short, too crooked and way too wasteful. No more. With your new Corner Pop™ tool, you will be able to trim rather than mark, add an over-sized replacement triangle and then square everything to a perfect size. In 22 different sizes – whole, half and quarter inches. Increased success without undue stress for every level of quilter. What’s not to love!
- Item # DT16
- Ruler Size – approx. 9 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
- Sizes available on tool – 22 options from 3/4″ finished corners to 6″ finished corners in quarter inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
Here are the rules for this amazing giveaway:
- Comment on this blog post with just ONE WORD of how the ruler may change your quilting,
- Sign up for BOMquilts.com’s eNewsletter (if you’ve already subscribed, no need to do it again!) and confirm your subscription,
- The giveaway starts immediately and ends on April 8, 2015 at 11:59 pm CST,
- Only US mailing addresses accepted for entries,
- Anyone who comments more than once will be disqualified.
Ready, set, GO!!!